TWO CHANNEL COAGULOMETER – Dialab production, Austria
- Coagulation, chromogenic and immunoturbidimetric reactions;
- Very low reaction volume: one fourth of the usual volume (eg for PT: 25 μL sample + 50 μL reagent);
- Up to 5 calibration points;
- LIS communication capability – for connection to laboratory software;
- It does not require maintenance.
- Optical cell: photometer – 405 nm LEDs;
- Sample: plasma;
- Results in: seconds, INR,%, ratio, units of measurement (mg / dL, g / L, ng / mL);
- Incubation unit: 1 x 2 measuring positions, 6 x 2 sample positions (double cuvettes or single cuvettes), 3 x reagent positions;
- Incubation temperature: 37 ° C +/- 0.2 ° C;
- LC display: 4 lines x 20 characters;
- Software available in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian;
- OPTIONAL: external thermal printer *;
- OPTIONAL: Bar code reader **.
RS232 one-way – for LIS communication
Methods / Tests
- D – Dimer
- Coagulation Factors II, V, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XV.
- STAT, VT, PC, PS, AT, HEP, APCR, PLG, vWF, ECAH, ECAT, a2AP, LA-S, LA-C
Electrical Requirements, Dimensions and Weight
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, Output: 15 VDC, 2.0 A;
- Net weight: 2 kg;
- Gross weight: 3.5 kg;
- Dimensions: 230 x 200 x 120 mm.
- The very low volume of reagent used (a quarter of the usual volume) reduces the price / test;
- A wide range of coagulation tests can be performed with DIACHECK C2;
- Coagulometer is small, easy to use;
- Up to 5 calibration points can be stored;
- Autostart function.
Package Content (STARTER KIT):
- DIACHECK C2 – Nr. How. 8070000 – 1 piece
- Feeder – 1 pc.
- Double cups – 25 pcs.
- Reactive vial – 5 pcs.
- Magnetic stirrer – 1 pc.
- Reactive adapter – 1 pc.
- Operation Manual – 1 pc.
- Warranty certificate – 1 pc.
CE conformity marking; Quality standards: EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 13485.
* The external thermal printer (OPTIONAL) can be purchased separately.
** The barcode reader (OPTIONAL) can be purchased separately.
The coagulometer is delivered together with the STARTER KIT.
Warranty: 1 year from date of commissioning.